Friday, July 18, 2008

im not as into drinking energy drinks as i used to be since i sadly and thankfully spend zero time in 7 elevens and walgreens these days. i used to drink at least 8 oz of sugar free red bull a day for like a year or something. being in the northwest for some reason, has turned me into a healthier eater. eating organic stuff, not really eating meats or letting anything that contains high fructose corn cancer enter my mouth has made me feel pretty good, but when i see something like this:



i am inspired to hit up a few convenient stores to see what i have been missing. appetite suppressant and good for your skin. sign me up. i once drank an original go girl at a party cuz i was the designated driver. also cuz it matched my sweater.

2 comments:

chris said...

you mean you drank a gogirl classic

ben said...

it tasted kinda grapefruity and mixed well with vodka. strange orange color though. i wanted it to be blue.