Sunday, January 4, 2009

PDXmas

so the plan was to fly into oakland, hang with my broham and friends in the bay, drive up to reno, then spend xmas with the fam. but then it started snowing. portland airport was slambo-ed and my flight was cancelled along with a ton of others. it was a mess. couldn't help but enjoy the scenery though:



the rest are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/colbage/PDXmas#

not pictured: blue xmas tree purchased xmas eve for last minute thrown together xmas in my tiny tiny apartment. it was amazing. the tree, the presents, and well all of it really. i missed my family very much but it was still so effing cool.

the first few days of snow were filled with beauty and bliss and then it all turned to shitty slush. i was glad to leave it all behind to melt and head to reno. flew out on the 26th and had some awesome quality time with my fam and the best mom in the world who i wish i saw more often. planning on posting many pics of my mom's cat gracie who i think weighs 40lbs, ten of which is fur.

happy new year. i think its off to a good start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the pictures with me in them.