Saturday, February 2, 2008

im glad i have cool friends that find cool things on the internet. meet francine dancer. i dont think she needs much of an introduction:











i really just have nothing to say about it other than damn dude, lady has done some hard fugglin drugs. also id like to meet steven beacon. she needs to go on tour.

jimmy sent me a link to this kid. take the advice he gave to me and watch it til the very very end:



best ending ever. i really like his piano key teeth. id like to stick stuff between them, like marbles or hot wheels.

2 comments:

JimmyB said...

I see Francine Dancer a lot around Hollywood. She wheels around in a wheel chair, but is one of those people that use her legs to push herself around. One time I called out to her and immediately regretted it when she turned around and stopped and wanted to talk. Then I just felt like an ass. If you like The Darkplace you should check out Look Around You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiMWJ1xBo8w

JimmyB said...

Oh, and I watched the superbowl and got really into it this year, but the best part was this ad if you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgtfC5LBAW4

I laughed till I cried.