Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gayley's Corner

today is my mom's birthday, so !Happy Birthday! to the most hilarious and amazing mom everrrr.

miss hayley the gayliest of shores will be contributing her perspective on life and all that is awesome to my blog, therefore today is also the birth and first installment of...

Gayley's Corner:

A slanket is the future. Sold out amazingness.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

blanket with two arms. convenient for reading, using a remote, surfing the net, hitting a bong. whatevers.

2 comments:

chris said...

that kind of thing is what i asked yolanda to get me for xmas. "A blanket i can wear, so I can do my homework in the Ice cave we call a home." And use my laptop, and so forth. Sold out you say? Too bad.

becky said...

that dude looks like chad.
only with hair.

ohhhhh snap.